|Men's Socks||Boy's Kilts (Glen Appin)||Boy's Waistcoats|
Check our size guides above before you make your purchase, to make sure your Scottish outfit fits you perfectly.
Our standard kilt length is 24”, but we also offer 22” and 26” lengths in some of our value kilts. (see fitting notes)
KILT FITTING NOTES:
Kilts are measured at navel level (belly button level). There is about 1" (3cm) adjustment between the given size either way.
If you are in between sizes we suggest going one size up, as you can wear a belt. If the kilt is too small it will be uncomfortable.
Most men's kilts are one or two sizes larger than trouser size, because kilts are worn at belly button level, not on the hips like trousers.
The drop (length) of all our standard kilts is 24" (61cm) and is fine if you are between 5'.8" (1.70m) and 6'.1" (1.85m).
If you are shorter or taller we offer a limited range of tartans in shorter kilts 22" (55cm) or longer kilts 26" (66cm).
For L Add 1 inch to the measurements below. Chest the same.
Men's Dress Shirts
Men's Jacobite Ghillie Shirts
These shoes are on the small side
We suggest you buy one size up
Our skirts sit just below the waist, about 1.5” below the navel.
KILT SKIRT FITTING NOTES:
We recommend that you order your usual kilt skirt size.
These kilts sit on the hips rather than the waist, so waist measurements confuse more than they help.
How to measure your child's feet for size:
1. Draw around the socked foot on a plain piece of paper
2. Measure between its two furthest points (heel to big toe)
3. Choose the size corresponding to that measurement
To measure your hat size:
1. Place a piece of string or tape around your head about 1/8" (1 cm) above your ear, across the middle of your forehead. It must completely circle the head.
2. Hold the tape so it feels comfortable and is not too tight.
3. Measure your head where the hat will sit.
4. If your measurement falls between sizes, choose the next largest size.
Some brands are sold by sizes like S, M, L etc.
Small is approximately 55cm, Medium 57cm, Large 58/59cm, X-Large 61cm and 2X-Large 63cm.